I have been really slacking in the blogging department, so here we go!
I keep getting questions about what we do all day. So here is a little sample day about what me and my little side-kick have been up to :)
7:30 I wake up & pump
8:00 Taylor wakes up & feed her (still just breast feeding)
8:30 get ready for gym/ get Taylor dressed and ready
9:30 Gym- Taylor goes to infant room and naps/ plays (I love lifetime) & I workout
11:30 Finish at gym/ feed Taylor
12:00 Gals go and grab lunch, sometimes meet lunching buddy
12-2 Run Errands/ Lunch
2:00 Taylor plays / feed Taylor
2:30 - 5:00 Taylor Naps/ Mom Picks up/ laundry/ works
5:00 feed Taylor, playtime, etc
7:00 meet dad at memorial park for walk / jog
8:00 dinner/ feed Tay
9:30 Taylor's bedtime
11 pm Mom and Dads bedtime!
This is what's been working for us lately. But of course... Things ate always changing and that's what makes it a blast! Whay can i say...Being Taylor's mom is pretty awesome :)



No comments:
Post a Comment