Sunday, July 1, 2012
It's been a while...
I have seriously been slacking with my blogging. Firstly, all I really use now is my iPad and I am not as skilled with it as I was on my laptop. Secondly I have a almost 6 month old who loves to non-stop wiggle and thirdly, we are living in Austin for the summer! So... To say the least it's been a little loco at the Morgan household (where ever that is!)To catch up- Memorial weekend we moved to Austin so my husband could focus more on the new software company he is a part of. We are living in a high rise downtown by Whole Foods which is an amazing location with a view to die for. We rented furniture and just brought down our personals, so it doesn't feel quite like home but is plenty cozy. It is def different being in a 2 bedroom condo vs. our 3 story home, but I am loving not having to deal with all the stairs! It is very convenient knowing wherever I am in the condo I can always hear Miss Taylor with out having to drag my monitor everywhere. Although we have been here a month, we have also jumped back to Houston several times. Gone to San Diego, Lake LBJ for my 30th and San Antonio for a girls weekend. So, like normal we haven't been here very much yet. We should be slowing down for the next several months and I look forward to just enjoying Austin...and Taylor, Kevin and I are loving being by Gaga and Papa too (my parents).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment