It seems like a lot of big changes have been happening around he Morgan household! Our little bug is growing leaps and bounds and our house has now been officially baby proofed thanks to Precious Baby company. I will do a separate post on just Tays big changes as that deserves its own :) in other news, we had a great visit with my grandpa, Elaine and my mom for a week, so that was a nice treat. Kevin and I were even able to have a wonderful date night at Morton's and an insanely good bottle of Insignia. Mmmm...
TRAVEL
Taylor and I went to Rockport, TX with with my mom and met my sister who lives there. They are building a house and it was amazing to see and it is only about 4 weeks from completion. It is just gorgeous. We spent lots of time shopping for house stuff, went to a hummingbird festival, shopped some more and and ate at some great restaurants. Tay was such a trooper and literally passed out on me after a day of shopping. She was the star of the trip of course and had a blast (although she couldn't sleep in her pack-n-play with made for a sleepy mama!). Dad held down the fort at home and got some good football in, but was pretty lonely with out his girls:)
SWEAT
One of the other big changes in my day is that I started training with a personal trainer at lifetime. I have been wanting to do it for a while and am fitting in my pre-baby clothes but its just not the same. Also, it is a big financial commitment but my sweet husband agreed to letting me do it-- so here we go. I just finished my 2nd week and I can say that I am totally getting my Butt kicked. Marquis doesn't mess around!!!!
My goals---
1. Lose the last 7lbs of baby weight
2. Gain lots of muscle mass and tone
3. Be in the best shape I've ever been in and be there when I get prego with #2
4. Keep my muscle mass while prego with # 2 ( I ditched all weight training and just did cardio while prego)
So, adios to my nightly glass of wine (nights out are still ok) and chick-fil-a. Farewell, but seeing my abs again will be all worth it!



No comments:
Post a Comment