Sunday, August 26, 2012

Home Again...

We have officially been back in Houston for over a week and boy has it been nice. It's funny the huge amount of changes that have taken place with Taylor since we moved to Austin 3 months ago. I actually have to worry about a scooting baby now and before we left she just stayed where ever I set her! Whoa! All these changes had me pretty freaked out about our 3 story home, but we have decided to hang in there until at least the Spring and re-access our home situation after that. We still couldn't even figure out where we would have wanted to move in Houston and we have debated staying in the 610 loop, Memorial, and all the way to Fulshear. Nothing seemed right at this time, so wait it out we will. It's funny too that we still are one of the first of our friends to have a baby so I don't think we were ready to make the suburbia jump yet. If I had he choice, I would love to move to Austin (especially with my parents there) but I also love my home which is Houston and where a lot of our closest friends are. We will see!

Here is a little bit about what has been going on in our little world...
- Tays ulcerated hemangioma is finally starting to heal after getting to the size of a dime. My poor sweet girl.
-serious summer deep cleaning with coming back with two's of a lot of things and having a ton of baby clothes Miss T has already out grown
-getting back into the gym--- I LOVE my lifetime city centre. (7 lbs left to go!)
- Had some fun play dates with Alli & Elliotte and dinner with Sabina
-Kevin and I had one of our first dates Friday at UP. Babysitter situation didn't go so hot so we are still in search for another good one...
-Preseason football started this last week...so all TV's in our home are already stuck on 24/7 espn and football! Ugh.

That's all for now! Have I mentioned that I'm ready for the fall yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment