Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Braxton Hicks and more!

Today has been a long day of feeling really pregnant! I have felt Braxton Hicks a few times over the last 3-4 weeks but yesterday and today I have felt a lot of the signs of the body "prepping itself" for labor. Insanity! I guess this little girl is really going to be making an appearance in the near future. I am getting so excited to meet her. I keep saying I feel like a ticking time bomb though, and that is really how people start to look at you when you look this pregnant! I think strangers are scared your water will break right on their feet or something! Anyways, we are getting very excited about Christmas around the Morgan household, but we may be hunkering down in Houston since we will be past 35 weeks. We are supposed to go to Amarillo... but not sure if its in the cards for this year. Next doctor appointment is Thursday, so we will know more then. But, first up is our last baby class- infant care! Maybe we will actually learn what we are supposed to do with her! Lots of excitement!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment