We headed to Amarillo last Wednesday to visit the Morgans! It was Taylor's first time out of Houston, and as she was just over 6 weeks, we opted for the 9 hour drive over flying. It was quite a long road trip, but she did great. Whenever she got hungry I was able to just climb into the back and feed. We stopped 3 times to change her and to feed us... So it was much less painful than I imagined! Taylor got to see her Mimi & Boss Pa again and all of her cousins. I could def tell she was out of her environment, as she was fussier than she ever has been... but I think she just got too excited seeing everyone! :) Her cousins were so sweet loving on her and wanting to hold her and her Mimi gave her lots of cuddles. She def got lots of love and spoiling! It was a great trip, but sadly we all came home to colds/ sinus stuff. I think our bodies just can't handle the weather change between the two cities! Taylor's temp got to 100.2, but seems to be going down now, so pray that it's going away! Anyways, it was a wonderful little getaway to visit with family and we are blessed to have such a loving Amarillo crew!
Here are some pics from our visit!










No comments:
Post a Comment