Sunday, July 1, 2012
The Dirty Thirty
As reluctant as I was to turn 30, it was the best birthday I think I have ever had. My brother and sister in law came into town from Amarillo (sans kiddos) and we left Tay with Gaga and Grandpa and went to Eddie V's downtown Thursday night. After martini's,cocktails and lots of wine we had a wonderful meal and it was great to double date with Trent and Jo. The next morning (after my first "pump 'n dump") we headed to the lake houses on LBJ that Kevin rented for my 30th. It was such a great time and meant so much that all of my best friends came from all over Texas to celebrate. Even my parents came so they could watch the nugget while I had a little play time on the lake. It was so fun to have everyone all together again. The Nowlins made the best fajitas and my honey made amazing 40-day aged steaks and king crab legs. I even got a home-made carrot cake (my fav) from my mom with candles. Thanks a million to my sweet husband, friends and parents for the best birthday I could ever wish for. I am truly blessed.
Labels:
Lake LBJ 30th Bday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment