Friday, August 3, 2012

Stella & Dot

Although I love being a stay at home mom, I reached a point where it got fairly ridiculous that I barely ever blow dryed my hair or took off my workout clothes. I have always been a big fan of Stella & Dot jewelry but I never thought I would ever sign up to sell it. Sure enough I finally decided that it would be my little pet project for fun and so here we go. I am not going to lie, I have been somewhat paranoid about not wanting to become the friend that people are scared to answer their phones out of fear of being harassed to "host a show" or place an order! I am just going for the technique of wearing the jewelry I love and passing out catalogs. So, if anyone loves something that you see me wearing, it could be Stella and Dot (or Kendra Scott or David Yurman- ha) so ask me and I am happy to shoot you over a catalog, etc if you are interested! A great surprising side effect of S & D has been being able to meet some pretty amazing women though-- so that is really fun. And, I am proud to say that I have blow dried my hair and accessorized more in the last 3 weeks than in the last year! :)

My first real trunk show is tomorrow in Austin at my moms house, so wish me luck for a fun show! I just hope people show up- other than that its all good!

Have a great weekend!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment