So, I have officially gained about 15 lbs. since Baby Morgan was concieved and I am 21 weeks. Even though I know I am doing what is healthy for our little girl...there is just NOTHING fun about seeing the scale go up every week. Quite the far cry from how I was living my life losing lbs on the scale before baby! But, I am still staying active although my running, total conditioning classes and painful boot camp classes have converted to "power walks" and baby yoga! I could definatly clean up my eating somewhat though. Oh well, I just need to relax and enjoy it! That will be at least until after Stacie's wedding next week....because I cannot grow out of my beautiful bridesmaids dress before then! :) On another note my mom is coming in town tonight to spend a couple filled baby shopping days. I look forward to showing her all the fun stuff that I have already picked out and getting her decorating advice on the rest of the nursury.
Here are some belly weeks since the start. I am really trying to get better about documenting this...but time flies!
 |
| 15 Weeks |
 |
| 17 weeks |
 |
| 18 weeks |
 |
| 19 weeks |
Looking good- hot mama! Can't wait to see you next week! I should be doing homework... but my brain is singing: Cheers to the freaking weekend! xo
ReplyDelete