Wednesday, September 28, 2011

22 weeks and counting...

I will actually officially be 23 weeks pregnant tomorrow...but I have 22 week pics so we can go from there.  My pregnancy has still been going really well. With a lot of other stories I have heard, it makes me count my blessings for that. I have heard that the third trimester can get pretty dodgy, so please pray that it continues to be this great! Baby Morgan (or Harper as I call her...Kevin has yet to let me set it in stone) has really been letting her presence be known the last week! I started feeling the little "bubbles" or "flicking" feelings around 21 weeks, but they were so faint that I wasn't very sure at all if it was her or just my digestion. But, I can tell you the last week there is no doubt that it is my little hyper- active daughter in there! It is such a cool feeling and making the whole pregnancy thing seem even more real...not to mention the ever expanding belly! I am really not able to make it staying up past 11pm now, and they lack of energy thing is starting to set in a bit more. I am hoping with the resurgance of cool weather for fall (eventually) that that will help matters, and getting my walks at Memorial Park back on track again.


I recieved my first baby shower invitation (how cute is that?!) am already looking forward to seeing all the ladies I love the most in my life and family that will be coming in as far away from Georgia & Amarillo! Yay!  I think that will actually be the next time that I am going out of town, which is amazing! I am so looking forward to spending some time at home working on house, nursery and my latest pinterest DIY projects. Wow, am I nesting or what?


shower invite- back


No comments:

Post a Comment