Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let the nursery decorating begin!


Crib & Dresser- Young America in cotton

Looking for knobs to change out to add some fun to this!


Her bedding...I am a sucker for anything turquoise...

Love the cute little owls that are so big right now...

Glider chair and ottoman, but in burlap fabric shown below


Paisley Accent Pillow and Changing pad cover

original room inspiration photo..love these horizontal stripes!

Our baby bedding fabrics by "New Arriva's" crib bedding shown with our paisley accent fabric to add a little more girly feel.
Since we found out we are having a baby girl, I thought I would really have to change my nursery inspiration. Turns out that the colors I am liking anyway are pretty gender neutral...so I am just working on adding some pops of more feminine touches. Stacie was awesome in coming with me to Doodles in the Village this last weekend and helping me make all of the fabric choices and final furniture decisions. We are all set to go and ordered, so it looks like it should all be in around the end of October. I want to add a really fun, girly bookcase that I can make into a little weekend project to add a pop of the coral that is in the paisley print...so I will let you know how that goes. I really fun rug will hopefully tie it all together, so I will keep my eyes peeled at my regular Mega Marshalls & TJ Maxx trips that I love so much! I hope it turns out great... and that our little girl will really like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment