Monday, September 26, 2011

Stacie's & Scott's Wedding Weekend in Rosemary Beach, Florida

What an amazing long weekend we just had. My best friend, now Mrs. Stacie Lalendorff got married in Rosemary Beach, Florida. All of the fun filled activities started on Wednesday and we all got home Sunday. Rosemary Beach is just 15 minutes from the ECP airport/ Panama City Beach and it is unreal! I grew up going to PCB every year for family reunions...so I could not believe that such a fairy tale city was so close. I really did not want to leave and I already cannot wait to go back there with Harper very soon!

Kevin, Sabina, Amye, Melanie and myself all arrived Wednesday evening to meet up at Stacie & Scott's party house they had rented for the weekend, visit and have some pre- festivity cocktails. We checked into our rental house, the Nageotte Cottage and it was just amazing!


Our rental- Nageotte Cottage
Thursday, the rest of our rental house crew came in- Lindsay, Anna, Derrick and Sergio. Even though it was overcast, it never rained and we all went exploring walk around the city and neighborhoods, got some great food and of course shopping and visited the beach. Thursday night we all went to Red Bar for a great dinner.





Friday was an amazing beachside day followed by rehearsal on the beach for their big day and an amazing rehearsal and dinner at Bud & Alley's in Seaside. The Lalendorff's really blew it out of the water. About 100 people were there and there was excellent food, booze (not that I could partake :) ) and lots of toasting and roasting going on to the happy couple. I gave my toast which I was really oddly nervous about...probably due to the lack of buzz and liquid courage. It all went well and it was so amazing to see all of the love that people had for Stacie and Scott. That was really cool to see and there couldn't be two better people that deserve that.

Double Rainbows @ the Rehearsal
Saturday was another GORGEOUS beach day and then all of us bridal party were off to primp and prep for Stacie's big day! We got a lot of great visiting in and of course Stacie looked gorgeous! The wedding and the reception went off with out a hitch and had a million amazing little touches that made it so special, beautiful and such a blast. There was even an actual "rosemary" throw send off as they exited and  s'mores bonfire at the end of the night! How cute it that?!


Needless to say, this sober preggo chick is exhausted and it will probablty take me a week to recover...but it was all worth it! One of the best weddings and vacations ever!


<>
Gorgeous outdoor ceremony right off the Rosemary town square

And...the night even ended with a "trash the dress" ocean swim...it was hilarious. I don't think I have laughed that hard with my girlfriends in a really long time!


Another cool thing about their wedding date, was that 2 years ago today, I became Mrs. Kevin Morgan in Driftwood, Texas. Kevin and I were able to revisit our wedding as the events unfolded with Stacie & Scott's wedding. Happy two year anniversary honey...I can't believe it has already been that long. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment