We stayed in for New Years Eve and finished some last projects for the house, the nursery is finished and our bags are packed! All we need is baby girl!
So, the nursery is finally finished for the most part. I have some great fabric that I want to add to, but we are at a good stop point if she comes. I am sure it will always be a work in progress :) . If you can't tell, I am a little obsessed with turquoise/ aqua colors. I love the beachy/ relaxing feel which is what I was going for...but felt like i had to at least add touches of pink for our little girl. I also wanted to stick with gender neutral furniture so that when baby # 2 comes around we wouldn't have to repaint or rebuy those items. This is what we ended up with...thanks to a lot of great gifts from showers, some craft projects and numerous Marshall's HomeGoods trips & TJ Maxx. I am only slightly obsessed with those stores....
| the vase wall & built in closets. Bassinett to move to our bedroom when she arrives... |
| one of my white & pink smocked baby dresses |
| repainted Pottery Barn Shelves |
Crib & Dresser: Young America Brand
Glider: Best Chair Brand in Burlap
Bedding: New Arrivals Brand, "Sprout"
Curtains & Rod: Target
Lamp & Driftwood Side Table: Marshall's HomeGoods
Seagrass Rug: West Elm
Mirror (orginally brown & painted pink): Marshalls Home Goods
Metal Large Tin Picture Frame: Not So Perfect Tins @ Nutcracker Market, in Tiffany Blue (I still need to replace pic, oops)
You are My Sunshine Wooden Plaque Pic: Nutcracker Market find
Bird/ Owl Pics above Crib: Homemade project from Pinterest
Stuffed Owls: Variety from different places- Marshall's, gifts from showers & Pier 1.
Turquoise Pom Pom Throw: Comforts of Home Store Rockport, Tx (thank you Titi!)
I hope everyone had a fabulous New Years Eve and has a joyful 2012!
Love,
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment