Anyways, here are some of my favorite fashion finds & wants for this fall! Lots of my maternity gear finds...I gotta do what I can to at least attempt to still feel somewhat cute for the next 3.5 months! Good news is a lot of my maternity finds can be worn most baby too...
![]() |
| Nanette Lepore Leather Coat: Just picked this up at a great bargain for fall ...but will not wear with maroon mini skirt, I promise! |
![]() |
| Gap Maternity: best skinny maternity jean find: $79 + 40% off ... and they look just as cute as the Joe's Jeans for $250 |
![]() |
| Newest purchase from pea in the pod...comfy but still a little sexy: $89. Spanx required! |
![]() |
| great versitle work dress: pea in the pod |
| Brand: More of Me Maternity- obsessed with the Chevron pattern and fall colors. Eyeing this for my baby shower in October: $175 (dress) |
![]() |
| splurge preggo must have: Hudson maternity jeans: $200 |
![]() |
| splendid sweater shrug: $175 |
![]() |
| best maternity tank I've found- Target :$12.99. Perfect for under shrug or to sleep. |
![]() |
| More of Me Maternity @ Nine Maternity in the Village: my pick for formal wedding we have in November: $125 |
Boots & Bags...gotta love the riding boot and I love the newer structured satchels.
![]() |
| Tory Burch Satchel: $595 (ouch) |
![]() |
| Riding Boot: $475 |
![]() |
| Elaine Turner Riding boot: $325 (i'll wait for their 20% off sale) |
![]() |
| love the zipper detail on back |

![]() |
| Kendra Scott - Fall 2011-- I think I could buy & wear every piece in her collection... gilt.com does have past seasons Kendra Scott on it every 3-4 months, so clean up while you can for 50% off! |
![]() |
| Kendra Scott Fall-- love a pop of a bold color |
![]() |
| More Kendra. Love. Could go with anything! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment