1st Trimester:
- Cramps that started really early on and lasted until about 6 weeks (why I swore I wasn't pregnant- ha!) Some pretty severe at night that freaked me out
- Questioning if I am "really" pregnant or not! Took about 4 positive tests...
- Light spotting
- Tired
- Aversions to red meat, or and protein on a plate with a strong odor or strong seasonings
- Cravings- anything bread, dairy or just bland. Fruit and raw veggies were still a go too. This is where ice cream love came into play too...and I never craved sweets before.
- Frequently felt the need to pee!
- Light nauseau, but only when I didn't regularly eat something...she was not going to let me skip ANY meals! Never threw up! Thank you Lord.
- Started to feel "bigger" around 8-10 weeks...started maternity pants at end of 1st trimester. Hated the belly band.
- My chest size really started increasing at 8 weeks...first time in my life!
- Felt great!
- Knew for sure we were having a boy (ha!)
- Food aversions less severe but still not wanting seafood or red meats.
- Plenty of energy for workouts, at of course a slower pace
- Shortage of breath even climbing a flight of stairs
- Still very sleepy by evening...ready for bed by 10pm
- First kicks felt around 21 weeks- very light flutters. Did I really just feel her?
- Really "popped" right around 20-22 weeks
- Chest size even bigger...up 2 cup sizes (husband very happy)
- Feeling and seeing very strong kicks and movement pretty regularly...especially when I lay down at night
- Hands and feet starting to swell
- Increased appetite, but less room for large size meals
- Even more tired...ready for bed at 9pm!
- Feeling much larger...getting the "eager to meet her" feeling and ready be able to do normal workout routine again
- Nesting mode setting in....need to organize and clean out everything!
| 28 weeks! |
| not decorated at all yet...but a great start! |
We had a very productive weekend at home. It has been over a month since I have actually had a weekend at home, so it was really amazing! Kevin put together the bouncer and the bassinet that we recieved as shower gifts last weekend and we arranged the furniture in the nursery. Thank you to my mom who came into town and helped me figure out what we wanted where. We have the basics in there, now I just need to finish organizing, get wall art, curtains up, mirrors, etc. All the fun stuff!
| getting there... |
| Cole Haan Riding Boots w/ Nike Air soles...so comfortable! |
| halogen brand riding boots in cognac |
We also had a new addition to our family this week! My sister and her husband brought home their third fur baby named Splash. He is a Australian Shepherd and is just precious. I can't wait to meet him over Thanksgiving. I hope Apache and Pecos are happy to have a new little baby brother. Look how cute he is!
| Splash Thomasson |
| sleeping in the car windsheild? |
Thats about it for us this weekend. I am really looking forward to another busy, but fun week ahead. My favorite event of the YEAR kicks off on Thursday...the annual Houston Nutcracker Market! I cannot wait to snag all the rest of my Christmas gifts for everyone, maybe find some great nursery decorating items... and it just makes it feel like the holidays :) Friday we have our 4D Ultrasound and our 29 week OBGYN checkup appointment too...so stay tuned for pics to come! I cannot wait to see her in 4D!
Have a great week everyone!
Mis
No comments:
Post a Comment