Friday, November 11, 2011

29 Week 4D Ultrasound and the start of the Holidays!

We had our 4D ultrasound today! It was such a cool experience, but I am not going to lie...it is a little creepy looking! She has a really stong heartbeat, is measuring right on track and moving up a storm. We have learned through all of our ultrasounds that she is a shy little girl in the womb, and she always puts her hands over her face! We haven't seen her sucking her thumb, but I guess she is just keeping the light out! The coolest part to me was being able to just see each little finger, toe and see her moving up a storm. She has really been rock n' rolling for the past 3 weeks. She looked to be already doing the sucking motion and we saw a few blinks, some waves and just some overall squirming. I don't blame her-- it looks crowded in there! And yes...she is still a girl. Kevin planted the seed in my head this last week that the 19 week ultrasounds are wrong with the sex A LOT so they could've been wrong with us. If you have seen her closet, the thought of that just sends me into royal panic mode as it is all pink! But, no fear friends...she is all that is woman.

Here are a few of the cool pics that were taken...we cannot wait to meet her.




Isn't she cute?!

Yesterday was also a big day with the kick off to Nutcracker Market! My sis came in town Wednesday night and the 3 of us went to dinner at Flemings (man I miss rare filet and red wine) and then we tore up nutcracker market from 9am until I left at 6pm with Stacie. It was a great day, but I literally have "riding boot rash" where I literally rubbed the inside of my legs raw from being on swollen preggo feet and legs for way too long. I was wearing boot socks? But who knows. Don't worry. I will not post a picture of this! Anyways, my sister, Stacie and I all tore it up and I got a ton of my Christmas shopping out of the way...so that is a relief. I also found a few cute wall decorations for Harper's room...so it is coming along.

We head to Austin this weekend for one of Kevin's friends weddings. It is a formal wedding at the Four Seasons, so I am sure that it will be beautiful and a good time. I am a little nervous about sporting "formal" wedding attire at 7 1/2 months pregnant, so lets hope the dress I found at Nine Maternity in the Village works out...or should I be more worried about my formal 4 inch heels. Ick. Let's just say it is safe to assume I won't be on the dance floor all night!

Happy Friday!

Mis

No comments:

Post a Comment