Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Darren & Melody's Wedding- Austin, TX

We had a great weekend in Austin. One of Kevin's ski trip buddies got married at the Four Seasons downtown and we had a chance to catch up with some friends we haven't seen in a while. Melody (the bride) had one of the most beautiful dresses with gorgeous sashes I have ever seen, and it looked perfect on her...as I think she is about 5'10 and weighs about 100 lbs soaking wet too, so that makes the perfect model canvas! We had a great time, although it was quite interesting trying to find attractive "formal" maternity attire for the wedding. Had to switch into flip flops after the ceremony, as my 4 inch heels just werent happening and I was making Kevin really nervous attempting to balance. We got a few dances in, and then I was happily ready to chauffer my buzzed husband home by 11:30 and crash out. What has happened to my energy?! Also, big news in my little world..I got bangs. Ha. I get so bored I have to switch it up sometimes to keep from really cutting my hair. They are fun for now, but already driving me nuts...so I am sure they won't last too long. Can't decide if they are really fun and hip or if I look like a soccer mom. Gotta love change though. Kevin likes it because he gets to feel like he has a new "girlfriend" :) So, thank you Holden Allen at Michael Kemper Salon for your awesome hair cuts as always!

Cocktail Hour before Reception @ the Four Seasons

The Morgans and baby girl at 29 weeks!

Matt & Monica Spencer


The Strozowski's

The Bride & Groom

Kevin (and his Movember mustache), Darren (groom) and David

Kevin is out of town for part of this week for work as well...so it looks like it just may be my window (and excuse) to start decorating for Christmas. Yay! I cannot believe Thanksgiving is only 8 days away....I think Harper is really excited too as she is kicking nonstop!

Have a great week!

Mis

No comments:

Post a Comment