This week I am officially at 31 weeks! We are now scheduled for doctors appointments every 2 weeks, which is just making her and this having a baby thing that much more real! She is at the stage where she is growing 1/2 lb per week... Whoa! Also, I apparently had my first Braxton Hicks contractions on Sunday while trying to take a nap. They just really felt like uncomfortable side stitches you get after running... but on my stomach. Thank you Joella (my sis in law) for clarifying what they were, I had no idea.
Other 3rd trimester symptoms- The acid reflux has started to set in at times, and I don't sleep through the night anymore with my overactive bladder. I know I sound like I'm complaining a lot, but really I have felt really good! It's been very exciting to have some of my great girlfriends getting pregnant too, to share all of these crazy experiences with. Congrats dear ladies... You know who you are! :)
Now it's off to Austin & Amarillo for Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see all my family and grub on some turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Mis

No comments:
Post a Comment