What's her name? Have you decided on her name yet? I get that question about 5 times/ day and I dont blame everyone! I don't know if we are having a harder time than most people with trying to figure out a name for our daughter that will be born in January, but we cannot jointly decide on one!
Kevins favorite names:
1. Sophie
2. Sophia
3. Ellie
4. Ella
My favorite names:
1. Harper (what I already call her)
2. Ellery
3. Any unisex names that aren't as common...
So, in my mind our little girl is already Harper Grace. Kevin was on board with that name but now he just loves Sophie or Sophia. I really think those are beautiful names but both are in the top 10 most popular names for 2011, and I find that just wrong! Plus, I just feel like Sophia just sounds to sweet and calm to be any child that is an offspring of Kevin and myself! Help! How do you decide on a name? I am so ready to start embroidering stuff already and I have all sorts of Pinterest intial letter projects I need to get started on! :) All I have to say, is our poor little girl must be so confused already because she hears mom call her Harper and dad call her Sophie.
Is that bad parenting already? Ha ha.
How about Harper Sophia!? Then you can both continue to call her different names... ;)
ReplyDelete